How to Grill Guernsey Girl
The outside should be crisp and richly golden and the center will be soft and chewy.
- 1 Guernsey Girl
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Slice Guernsey Girl into ½ inch slices.
- Place on the barbecue, grill, or pan over medium heat (no oils necessary).
- Flip the cheese when the bottom surface sizzles and turns a golden brown.
- Continue to grill until the second side is also a golden brown colour.
- Serve hot!
- Guernsey Girl can be enjoyed on its own, on skewers, as croutons in soup, or with a broad variety of barbecue sauces, dips and chutneys.
Upper Canada Cheese Company http://uppercanadacheese.com/