Baked Comfort Cream Topped with Cranberry Jelly
- 1 wheel of Upper Canada Cheese Comfort Cream
- 1 jar of Exotic Jelly’s Cranberry Jelly
- Assorted crackers or crostinis
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- place Comfort Cream in a brie baker.
- put into 400 degree pre-heated oven.
- bake for 6 minutes.
- remove and spoon ½ jar of cranberry jelly over the top of the Comfort Cream.
- place back in oven for a further 8 minutes.
- check the texture of the cheese with the tip of a knife – it should become runny and soft.
- continue to bake for 2 minute intervals until desired consistency is reached.
- place the Comfort Cream (still in its baker) onto a platter and serve immediately with assorted crackers and crostinis. The remaining cranberry jelly can be served on the side. Enjoy!
Upper Canada Cheese Company http://uppercanadacheese.com/